Monday, November 9, 2009

Parts of Speech Review

10: Nouns-
5: Adjectives-
3: Adverbs-
2: Conjunctions-
3: Verbs- stay
2: Prepositions-
1: Interjection-
2: Pronouns-

Wow! What a gloomy day it is in the Park. I called the boys & girls to our apartment a little earlier. So that we could quickly grab our gloves and play a little baseball in the park today. If you look outside, I seem to think we can get a good game in or at least have a little fun. Then there is a knock on the door. My sister yells, "Some one is at the door." I went and answered it, and it was my tall friend George. I'm really short compared to this guy. He is HUGE; his hand is so big we had to handmake him a leather glove. He came to ask about his glove. But I told him i have already dropped it off at his apartment. He said, " well lets go and see if we can find it." So i yelled to my sis', " were going to his apartment to see if we can find his glove." She just yelled back, "don't take too long." When we stepped into his apartment we found his glove, or what used to be his glove. The dog had chewed it up. Each of us looked at each outher. All I could say was,"sorry man." Well, he said," lets go round up the gang." Lets start at the maddison apartments and get Joe. Then well go to Jills house. And try to find Joe at one of his friends houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment