Monday, March 8, 2010

Leason Learned

One of the leasons that I learned when I was a kid, but I still don't do it today, is think before you act. When I was young I always did what I wanted to. Well atleast I tried. I never got away with it. One day I was out at my Grandmas playing on the sand hill with my cousin when I cussed at him. I figured I was far enough away from the house that no one could hear. But in just a minute or so my dad was up there giving me spankings. And I didn't think before I said it, I learned to think about what i was saying before I spoke it, real fast.

1 comment:

  1. Good lesson to learn. Maybe you could learn one about not messing with your cell phone in English class so I don't have to teach you that lesson the hard way (not spanking, just taking up your phone). Think about it. Make the right choice.

    ReplyDelete